Below are Procedures for Hosting a Kentucky Youth Soccer Coaching Course
Select a site. Sites must have the following:
- Classroom space, overhead projector/screen (not always required), and a blackboard. Kentucky Youth Soccer Association Instructors will bring the Lap-Top and LCD projector, however please provide power strips and extension cords.
- Outdoor Space/Field. This venue can be at a separate venue to the classroom
- Indoor Playing Space is permitted and may be required in case of inclement weather.
- Select a person to act as the host for the course to liaise with Kentucky Youth Soccer Technical Director & Course Instructors.
- Fill out an application completely either typed or printed neatly. List three (3) possible starting dates in order for easier assigning of an instructor.
- The application must be submitted for approval at least four (4) weeks in advance of the requested starting dates.
- Kentucky Youth Soccer Association does not cover rental fees but will provide scholarships to the host organization for their coaches to attend. For further information contact Adrian Parrish.
Below is a price guide along with maximum and minimum number of candidates:
|Member Fee - Free
||Member Fee - $100
|Non Member Fee - $25
||Minimum # of Candidates - 16
|Minimum # of Candidates - 15
||Maximum # of Candidates - 32
|Maximum # of Candidates - Unlimited
|Member Fee - $250 ($125 Per Weekend)
|Minimum # of Candidates - 18
|Maximum # of Candidates - 24
Kentucky Youth Soccer Responsibilities
Kentucky Youth Soccer will assign Instructor(s). Promotion of the course will be done through Kentucky Youth Soccer publications, email, direct mail and through our web site. Certification will be given only to those candidates who attend the entire course and successfully complete the course requirements.
Hosting Application Form
Please download the Hosting Application Form and return it to the state office no later than 60 days prior to the requested dates.