How to Host a Tournament
Each year over 30 tournaments are hosted by member organizations with the permission from Kentucky Youth Soccer. These tournaments are both recreational and competitive. Most are open to every team that wishes to apply and who can meet the tournament's entry requirements. For further information on these affiliate sponsored tournaments, you should contact the person listed for the tournament.
If you would like to host one in your association, you can follow the following procedure:
- Click here (PDF) and fill out the Tournament Sanctioning Form. Once complete please send the completed form and appropriate fees to the following address:
Kentucky Youth Soccer Assotication
158 Constitution St.
Lexington, KY 40507
- (Please note that the tournament WILL NOT show up on the member hosted tournament page until Kentucky Youth Soccer receives the approval fee).
- If you are inviting teams from outside the United States you must complete the US Soccer Federation's Application to Host Foreign teams. Copies of the form must be obtained from the USSF and must be completed in addition to the above US Youth forms.
- The completed application plus the US Youth Soccer and USSF (if international teams are invited) must be returned to the Kentucky Youth Soccer State Office together with a check for the tournament approval fee.
- The fee for state approval is equal to the highest entry fee charged to any team applying to the tournament. For example, if you charge $300 for U9-U10, $325 for U10-U14 and $350 for U15-U19, your fee would be $350. An additional check for $50 made out to US Soccer is required if foreign teams are invited.
- The Kentucky Youth Soccer Association state office address is: Kentucky Youth Soccer, 158 Constitution Street, Lexington, KY 40507