The Target United Cup is a unique tournament in that it is only open to recreational players. The tournament follows a set of guidelines that are administered at the state level.
- Every recreational player shall have an equal opportunity to participate.
- The formation of recreational teams follows a controlled registration policy where every player is accepted and assigned to a roster regardless of ability.
- A philosophy of player participation in a low-stress, fun filled environment is promoted.
Who Can Participate
Only recreational players registered with the Kentucky Youth Soccer, through an affiliate member recreational league are eligible to participate in the Target United Cup. No select players or all-star teams are allowed. Additionally, any team or player entered in or rostered for State Open, Presidents Cup or Soccer Village Cup are not eligible. When we incorporate programs that create a fun and healthy developmental environment for players while recognizing their participation and excellence, we are investing in a quality future.
2019 Kentucky American Cup
Date: June 8-9, 2019
Location: Elizabethtown Sports Park
Age Groups: 10U, 12U, 14U and High School
- Click here for Registration Instructions (Please read prior to registering)
- Register at kysoccerlive.net
Registration Fee: $275
Registration Deadline: May 16, 2019
Registration TIP: Team will need to be activated by your club registrar prior to registering. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for the tournament.
Administrative Info, Forms, and Tournament Policies