USSF Program and Safe Places to Play Grant Applications Due October 1st at 5:00 pm EST
Applications for both Program and Safe Places to Play grants are due on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST. Check out the new Annual Grants Guide to learn more information about the application process and upcoming deadlines.
The US Soccer Foundation's Safe Places to Play program provides grants to organizations to help them build or enhance field space in their communities. To date, over 1,100 safe places to play have been created with the help of the US Soccer Foundation's grant program.
Safe Places to Play Grants:
The U.S. Soccer Foundation awards four types of Safe Places to Play grants:
- Synthetic Turf (up to $200,000)
- Lighting (up to $50,000)
- Irrigation (up to $15,000)
- Sport Court (up to $65,000)
Click here to apply for a Safe Places to Play grant!
- If your Letter of Inquiry has been approved and your organization has been invited to apply, please submit your application by 5pm on Tuesday, October 1st.
- If you have not yet submitted a Letter of Inquiry, we ask that you wait to apply during the next grant cycle (applications due February 1st)
If you have any additional questions, please contact
Allison Caffrey (Grants Coordinator) at email@example.com or 202.872.6659.