- To eliminate keeping scores and reduce pressure on players and coaches to get results.
- To emphasize individual player development and especially individual technical development.
- To reduce the excessive travel around the state for games and tournaments.
- To reduce the possibilities of mismatched opponents and lopsided scores .
- To reduce the number of games players were playing in a year and increase the number of training opportunities.
- Free player movement within the academy program age group.
- Growing a ‘CLUB’ concept with a club loyalty as opposed to individual team mentality.
- Professional coaches taking over administration and training of younger ages.
- Increased player enrollment and larger membership at the club.
- Increased pool of players for older teams with improvement in quality of players.
- A good introduction to ‘Select’ competitive soccer for players transitioning from recreational to select soccer.
Spring 2022 9U Academy
Click here for the Spring 2022 schedule
March 12, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 26, 2022
April 2, 2022
April 9, 2022
April 16, 2022
April 23, 2022
April 30, 2022 - Boys Festival (Location TBD)
May 1, 2022 - Girls Festival (Location TBD)
May 8, 2022
- $110 per team (Full season plus the Festival)
- $50 per team (Festival Only)
9U Academy Manual
Click here to view the 9U Academy Manual
If you have any questions about the 9U Academy or would like someone to come and talk to your association, please contact Derek Willis.