- To eliminate keeping scores and reduce pressure on players and coaches to get results.
- To emphasize individual player development and especially individual technical development.
- To reduce the excessive travel around the state for games and tournaments.
- To reduce the possibilities of mismatched opponents and lopsided scores .
- To reduce the number of games players were playing in a year and increase the number of training opportunities.
- Free player movement within the academy program age group.
- Growing a ‘CLUB’ concept with a club loyalty as opposed to individual team mentality.
- Professional coaches taking over administration and training of younger ages.
- Increased player enrollment and larger membership at the club.
- Increased pool of players for older teams with improvement in quality of players.
- A good introduction to ‘Select’ competitive soccer for players transitioning from recreational to select soccer.
Fall 2022 9U Academy
Click here for the Fall 2022 Schedule
August 20, 2022
August 27, 2022
September 10, 2022
September 17, 2022
September 24, 2022
October 1, 2022
October 8, 2022
Octoberr22, 2022- Girls Festival (Location TBD)
October 23, 2022 - Boys Festival (Location TBD)
- $110 per team (Full season plus the Festival)
- $50 per team (Festival Only)
9U Academy Manual
Click here to view the 9U Academy Manual
If you have any questions about the 9U Academy or would like someone to come and talk to your association, please contact Derek Willis.