Kentucky Youth Soccer will be awarding up to $20,000 total in recreational grants. Clubs selected to receive a grant will be awarded grants ranging from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $2500. The 2021 recreational program grants are intended to support the Kentucky Youth Soccer recreational programs with the most financial need and to continue growing the game during this challenging time.
- Kentucky Youth Soccer member club
- Club has an active 2021 spring recreational season.
- Club is in good financial standing with Kentucky Youth Soccer
- Club can demonstrate financial need.
|Grants Can be used for the following
- Referee and coaching education
- Field maintenance
- Other recreational program expenses
|Grant application materials - All information materials will be submitted online
- Club name (name will be removed during the grant review process)
- Club district (click here to find club district)
- Club contact name, phone, and email address
- Business address, Business phone, and Business email address
- Spring 2019 player registration numbers
- Anticipated spring 2021 player registration numbers
- Information on how the grant will be used if awarded to your club.
- One of the following:
- The most current balance sheet and P&L for the club.
- The most recent and completed 990 for the club.
- Information below on the club's current financial status (cash on hand, value of equipment, liabilities, projected budget of income and expenses for spring 2021, and the club's latest bank statement)
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2021 Grant Cycle.
Application due date: April 15, 2021
The grant committee is currently reviewing applications. Applications will be notified as soon as possible.
Kentucky Youth Soccer has created an ad hoc committee to review grant applications. All applications will be reviewed with club names omitted. The goal of the committee is to award grants based on financial need to recreational clubs in challenging financial situations due to the pandemic.
Please note that if Kentucky Youth Soccer does not receive enough applications that fit the grant criteria, then not all funds may be awarded.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org