2015 Kohl’s American Cup Application Instructions
Please review the following before applying.
- In order to submit an application for the Kohl’s American Cup, teams must be created and approved by the CLUB REGISTRAR in Affinity Sports. The team admin submitting the application (coach/team manager) must be assigned to the team by the club registrar and have login information for Affinity Sports. If you do not have login information, please contact the club registrar or Affinity Sports at 855-259-3466.
Applications must contain both the team manager and head coach as contacts. These contacts can be changed edited on the team page.
To begin the application process, follow the steps below.
- Go to the tournament page to login: kysa-2015kac.sportsaffinity.com
- Login on the top, left side of the page
- After logging in, click on “My Account” on the top, right corner of the page.
- You should then see your personal information and a list of teams that you are assigned to you under “Teams”, click on the “Tournament” hyperlink next to the appropriate Spring Season team.
- There will be a drop down menu that lists the events the spring tournaments – choose the Kohl’s American Cup tournament from the Drop Down Menu and click “Register”
- You will have to fill out the following sections:
- Team info – The application will not be considered complete if this tab is not filled out in its entirety.
- Team Gender – Will auto-fill based off of how the team was created.
- Playing Age Group – Teams are not eligible to play up in the state tournaments, so choose the appropriate age group.
- **Choose the division you would like your team to be considered for
- After filling out the above information click ‘Save & Continue’.
- Contact: Your information should auto-fill. Double check that it is correct and hit “continue” at the bottom.
- Player Roster: This will list the players that are on your official state roster. If you will have *guest players on your team for the tournament, you can add them to the roster at this point. If you do not know who those players are, you can come back to this piece at a later date.
*A Guest Player is known as a club pass player in the system. You will be able to click on ‘Add Club Pass Player’ and search for the player by last name, first name. They will populate and you will click on “Add to Roster”. They will be added to the roster with a player status of “Club Pass” player.
- Review the application in its entirety to ensure that all information is correct.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ at the top of the page.
- Payment: $250
- Please choose method of payment by the drop down menu and hit continue (credit card, e-check, check). Your application will not be considered complete unless you have chosen a payment method. If you choose check and do not have the check number, please note your team name where it requests the check number.
- If you wish to mail in a check, choose check, hit continue, type in the check number and hit continue again. Review and click “Submit Payment”
If the Payment Summary Coupon does not automatically popup, please click “View Payment Summary Coupon” and print. Include payment coupon with a check made payable to Kentucky Youth Soccer and mail to the following address:
Kentucky Youth Soccer
Kohl’s American Cup
158 Constitution St.
Lexington, KY 40507
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application was received.
- In order to edit your application, log in to your account and click the edit button that is next to the team name under “Tournament Application/Game Scoring”